When you are ready to gather all your eligibility documents together you can download your reference template here. Applicants for the CTT-A and PCT-A please click here
This will then be completed and signed by your chosen references. Once completed it can be scanned or photocopied and then uploaded and attached to the submission form that you will receive by email as soon as you apply.
The PPAB Reference Letter Template
The template letter linked to above is to be used for your references. This informs the reference that the candidate, you , is seeking to be credentialed with The Pet Professional Accreditation Board. It also informs them of the necessary training hours and CEUs for each credential.
As the applicant you must provide written references from the following three categories:
- A PPG member or colleague, (CTT, PCT & PCBC).
- A client.(CTT, PCT & PCBC).
- A Veterinarian (PCBC).
Your reference must indicate how they are familiar with your skills, they will choose from the following:
- I have worked with the applicant directly
- My clients have reported to me regarding their experiences with the applicant
- Word of mouth referrals from other professionals
- Personal discussions with the applicant
- The applicant is a current or former student of mine
This is an example of how the reference letter section on the submission form looks